It has all started on March 2018 when I bought my first automatic Zeppelin Nordstern 7560-3. It was a big day for me.... after hours and hours spend in front of the youtube searching for belowed model. I was searching for vintage style brand that is worth having.
Zeppelin Nordstern equipped with Miyota 9132 in my hands since 03-2018. Due to this moment watch is running fine. Maybe it is not so frequiently used and morst of the time it has been sitting in watch winder, but from this one it all has started.
This model has also saphire front cristal, which is not so much famous along Zeppelin watches. As far as I was able to find - this model is not longer produced.
My watch is gaining ~40-50 seconds every day. Maybe it is a lot, but watch hasn't been opened by any aftermarket watchguy.
After some summer months leather watch strap broke showing lot of cracks. I decide to change it to 'tag-heuer' style strap.
Zeppelin is a brand that was/is worth buying according to tiktok - 1st polish watch channel:

No comments:
Post a Comment